Cookies also allow Chibiloulou.com to recognize users’ computer or access device each time it is used to visit Chibiloulou.com and cookies can keep count of return visits. Cookies can also track how users interact with Chibiloulou.com, user preferences for features and functions and, if a user is registered for Chibiloulou.com, cookies can store information such as an e-mail address and password to avoid re-entering an e-mail address and password each time a user visits the site. Cookies don’t personally identify individual users.
Users can disable or turn the cookie feature off by changing the settings on their Internet browser and users can also change the settings to stop their browser from automatically accepting cookies. Although changing these settings may not affect user ability to browse, it may affect a user’s ability to use certain features and functions of Chibiloulou.com. For example, users will not be able to register for Promotions, and may be required to re-enter certain information each time they visit or attempt to use Chibiloulou.com. Users should consult the operating instructions that apply to their browser to determine how to best configure browser settings for user needs.
3. Personal Information Collected. The term “Personal Information” refers to any information provided in connection with use of Chibiloulou.com by which a user can be personally identified. Personal Information may include your name, street address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address and any other information which might reasonably be used to identify users. Chibiloulou only obtains Personal Information from users when submitted to Chibiloulou via Chibiloulou.com.
5. Promotions. If users submit Personal Information for participation in one of our Promotions, Chibiloulou has the right to use this information to administer the Promotions, update user status, notify winners and for other purposes related to the Promotions as set forth in the Official Rules for the Promotions. Users should read the Official Rules for any Promotions in which a user participates because such Official Rules may provide additional ways in which Chibiloulou may use Personal Information. Chibiloulou’s Promotions may be co-sponsored by other companies and personal information collected during the Promotions may be shared with the co-sponsors, prize providers, Promotions administrator or Promotions service provider (collectively, the “Promotion Partners”) participating in or providing services related to the Promotions. Unless users specifically opt-in to receive additional information from one of the Promotion Partners, Chibiloulou’s Promotion Partners will only use personal information submitted for Promotions as set forth in this paragraph.
6. Disclosure of User Information to Third Parties. Chibiloulou will not sell, rent, lease, provide or otherwise disclose Personal Information to unaffiliated entities. Chibiloulou will always let users know if Chibiloulou intends to provide any Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties and Chibiloulou will give users the option to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of such use. Chibiloulou always has the right to disclose Personal Information to any third party engaged for the purpose of administering, operating, configuring Chibiloulou.com, Content and Promotions, and maintaining and providing internal support for Chibiloulou.com, Content, Promotions and services offered through Chibiloulou.com. These third parties are called “operational service providers” and provide internal support for operations and activities and for site design, development and hosting. Operational service providers, in helping Chibiloulou fulfill orders, monitor site activity and conduct and analyze surveys, may track your Personal Information over time and across third-party websites. Chibiloulou always requests that operational service providers protect user privacy and do not disclose Personal Information to third party marketers that are not associated with Chibiloulou.com. Operational service providers are not permitted to use Personal Information for their own marketing or promotional purposes.
Chibiloulou also reserves the right to make Personal Information available to third parties in the following instances:
When compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process;
If Chibiloulou believes a user is, has or may violate any law, regulation, or Chibiloulou’s Terms;
If Chibiloulou believes a user is or may be a threat to its safety, property, interests or rights;
To investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend Chibiloulou’s interests;
In a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination.
8. Security. Chibiloulou maintains a reasonable standard of security and confidentiality and makes a good faith effort to limit information access to individuals who need to have site access to perform their responsibilities associated with Chibiloulou.com and the Content on Chibiloulou.com. The Internet, however, and communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure and it is possible that others may unlawfully intercept or access information, transmissions or communications to, from or within Chibiloulou.com. By using Chibiloulou.com, users agree to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise. If users have questions or concerns about the security of Chibiloulou.com, you may send an email to email@example.com.
9. Disclaimer. Although Chibiloulou will take all commercially reasonable measures to protect information provided by its users, Chibiloulou disclaims any and all liability and any and all damages, including but not limited to, consequential and punitive damages in the event that information is inadvertently disclosed to third parties other than as described in this statement.
10. User Rights Regarding Personal Information. Users always have the right to request that Chibiloulou: (a) correct or update Personal Information; (b) not share Personal Information with third parties; or (c) remove Personal Information from active marketing databases. Although Chibiloulou may provide users with the ability to update or delete Personal Information directly online, some Personal Information may not be changed or deleted by users and requires users to contact Chibiloulou for verification (e.g., birth date, name). If at any time Chibiloulou.com does not allow a user to update or delete Personal Information online, or if a user needs to change information that needs verification, please contact Chibiloulou.
11. Opt-out/Unsubscribe. If users register with Chibiloulou.com, they are agreeing and consenting to receive information and updates about their use of Chibiloulou.com. Users may opt-out of any e-mail marketing received by following the unsubscribe or opt-out procedures contained in every communication, or by contacting Chibiloulou. However, Chibiloulou may continue to contact users via email for administrative or informational purposes including, without limitation, follow-up messages regarding the administration of users’ accounts or any other transactions users have undertaken with Chibiloulou.com.